Monday, January 30, 2012

OnlyToodledo Outlook 2010 addins Introduction

Download 

System Requirement

  1. Microsoft Outlook 2010
  2. .Net Framework 4.0 Client Profile
  3. Visual Studio 2010 Tools for office runtime 
Screenshot
  1. the  OnlyToodledo overall picture  



 2. If you were login Toodledo first , the OnlyToodledo will auto get folders list from toodledo.


 3.Toodledo login , the OnlyToodledo would not save your password , but save the Toodledo Seesion Token to get the folder list from Toodledo .

4. When you click "Add new Task", the OnlyToodledo will auto fill out the properties .


13 comments:

  1. Looks promising, I'll download now and try it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry for my late reply, if you have any feedback please feel free to let me know.
      I am developing a new version for Windows store App for windows 8 now, maybe you can use it later if you are interesting it.

      thanks a lot.

      Delete
  2. Does this integration not exploit tasks that are created normally in Outlook?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi David,
      thank you for your suggestion, it's already under my planing .

      thanks a lot.

      Delete
  3. Hello I can not get to download the plugin from the link given

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Andrea,
      I have already updated the download link,please download it again.

      thanks

      Delete
    2. Hello, I must say that I find very useful your plugin, I suggest you also implement the Context field that is certainly very useful when using Toodledo, and also have the ability to access date fields speed up the timetable for the inclusion of the same . However, a really great plugin! compliments

      Delete
    3. hi Andrea,
      Thank you fir your feedback first, I will try to implement it .

      Delete
  4. Can you please provide a new download link. The one above is not working anymore.

    Thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Marc,
      sorry,the files was lost again,I have uploaded it again,please try to download again.

      Delete
  5. I added a new folder in Toodledo. How do I refresh OnyToodledo to be able to see the new folder?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Would you be willing to share the source for this? I would like to modify it a bit.

    ReplyDelete